Neues Update heute von Hell let Loose, ein paar Sachen gefixed etc, klingt gut
Patch #4 - Live Now!
1. Aug. um 12:01 Uhr - Jonno
Welcome to Patch 4! In this patch we’ve got quality of life fixes, new sounds for the Panther Sherman and Pak 40 as well as a number of bug fixes.
If you don’t see a bug you’ve wanted squished in the list below, be sure to check out an update from Max after the change list!
UPDATE: We regret that our patch went live with some incorrect scaling of player icons on the map. We will be working to apply a patch for these as soon as possible and apologise for the reduced legibility in the meantime.
- Players can now shoot through the open areas on top of hedges
- Added an exact bearing in compass box
- Added tank radial dials
- Improved player icons on map
- Adjusted the sensitivity of the aim when magnifying with main cannons and heavy weapons to allow for finer precision aim at the highest levels of magnification, and increased responsiveness when at the lowest levels of magnification.
- Added graphical autodetect for low spec machines. This will profile your machine and apply the most performant settings (as opposed to loading low-end machines in on Epic quality and tanking performance).
- Added new cannon fire sound for Panther
- Added new cannon fire sound for Sherman
- Added new cannon fire sound for Pak 40
- Improved map icons for engineer resource nodes
- Fixed various visual issues on the Utah map
- Fixed an issue where the Sherman tank’s cannon fire SFX looped endlessly after firing
- Fixed an issue where players could see enemy resource nodes on maps
- Fixed an issue where Strongpoints appeared larger on the map than they are in-game
- Fixed an issue where newly placed outposts didn’t pulsate
- Fixed an issue where weapons would shoot without input after reloading
- Fixed various config file exploits
- Players can now deploy LMG in shallow puddles
- Fixed an issue where sometimes user could experience a crash after firing an artillery shell
- Fixed an issue where Spotters could build garrisons in locked enemy sectors
- Fixed an issue where occasionally a player’s resource node could be invisible in-game when constructed
- Fixed an issue where the initial gear change required multiple gear shifts in tanks
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes become stuck on the deployment screen while attempting to deploy
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes be invisible in TPP after deploying
- Improved collision on various items
- Fixed a bug where deployables couldn’t be constructed on certain types of terrain on the Utah map
- Proximity and Leadership VOIP drops out. We have applied several fixes to this in our closed build and are awaiting sign off for release for this fix as soon as possible.
- Server browser does not show all servers or appropriate servers for the user. We have applied several fixes to this in our closed build and are awaiting sign off for release for this fix as soon as possible.
Bug squishing update from Max
We’ve been working hard on both the VOIP issues that have been recurring, as well as issues around the server browser not displaying or showing appropriate servers - or sometimes showing an empty server browser. In the last two days we have internally applied many fixes to these and will hope to roll out significant fixes as soon as possible.
Thanks so much for your patience - we know how irritating and frustrating these specific bugs are.
We'll see you on the Frontline!