Neuer Patch 1.03 zu 1.04 für Iron Front ist raus!! Vielleicht haben sie das problem des "ungewollten Abfliegens " ja endlich gefixt bekommen.
The new patch 1.04 is published. I hope that they fixed the big probs that the game will get a second chance...
oder unter http://ironfront.deepsilver.com/patch
* New: Engine version for a more stable game.
* New: PPsh accept both drums and magazines (for players only). To change from drum to magazine, press Shift + R
* Fixed: Sniper scope, now you don't lose the view of the target when firing with sniper.
* Fixed: Anti-tank guns break correctly in multiplayer.
* Fixed: Several multiplayer related crashes.
* Fixed: Several errors in the multiplayer missions.
* Fixed: Many bugs in the German and Soviet campaign.
* Fixed: Pumpkin faces of the soviet army.
* Fixed: Broken axis of the soviet 61-k AA gun.
* Fixed: Problematical equipment hiddens of the German infantry.
* Fixed: Various errors of the tank damage system, both in multiplayer and single player
* Fixed: Several bugs of the single player campaigns.
* Fixed: Tank binoculars position (when looking with binoculars, the commanders seat was empty).
* Fixed: "Broken" sounds of MP-40, K-98 and DP-28 weapons.
* Fixed: Errors with the broken parts from the vehicles, reduced their weight for the performance.
* Fixed: Several errors with mines, wrong work and power of the explosives.
* Fixed: King Tiger, Panther and SU-85 gun sights, which was missing on distances larger then 800 meters. Works on the default x2.5 magnification.
* Fixed: Animation errors, the dead bodies were sometims moving a bit.
* Fixed: Errors of the Tank riders module.
* Fixed: Errors with cfgSkeletons, missions from the editor were never loading sometimes.
- An original version of Iron Front: Liberation 1944.
- 1.03 patch installed on Iron Front: Liberation 1944.
HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH
- First choose your patch type. "DISC" patch for boxed/normal versions of the game. "ESD" patch for the digital/downloaded version of the game, BUT NOT FOR STEAM. The Steam users need to wait until the steam system automaticly update the game.
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your Iron Front: Liberation 1944 installation.
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
Verbleibe in der Hoffnung auf große Schlachten mit einem nun funktionierenden Spiel!