EoD 2.5 rückt näher

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Aus dem EoD Forum

Trahn antwortet auf ne Frage bzgl. des Mörserproblems > Crash to Desktop
    Zitat von Hotfix Patch
    I will be doing a hotfix patch here very soon

über seine begrenzte Zeit für EoD BF2 im Moment
    Zitat von Real Life
    I have been tied up with some real life issues with work and other projects

und die neue EoD BF2 Version
    Zitat von Mini Release Version
    Recently, I have gotten some free time so I have caught up on alot of things and hope to put a patch out or mini-release very soon. There are a few new maps and some updates that fix a few things, with the mortar being one of them.

ausserdem spricht er und das lässt aufhorchen !!!, über ein anderes EoD Projekt das drastische Änderungen mit sich bringt . Tippe mal auf eine neue Engine
    Zitat von EoD New Engine ?

I have also started work on another EoD project that will drastically change how the mod is played. I will be making a post regarding this project very soon.

Post von Trahn_Lee_Liao im EoD Forum
    Zitat von Trahn_Lee_Liao
    No, the mortar has an issue with it. v1.5 removed "Soldier Based Recoil Comp" from the projectile templates. It was as far as I know, a standard hard coded item within the .exe

The mortar happens to have this line of code within the tweak, even though it does not use the code for anything.

If you remove this line of code from the tweak of the mortar. The mortar will function again.

Zitat
    rem ---BeginComp:SoldierBasedRecoilComp ---
    ObjectTemplate.createComponent SoldierBasedRecoilComp
    rem ---EndComp ---

The mortar can be found within the objects/weapons/stationary/folder. Those lines of code are within the projectile portion of the tweak. However, if you do this. You will not be able to play online anymore as far as I know.

All of the items within the mod that had high projectile amounts are "Safe" from the ammo bug. That was one of the very first things I went through and checked up on. Airplanes, tanks, etc. were and are all okay. I did not know about the issue with the mortar until recently.

I will be doing a hotfix patch here very soon. I have been tied up with some real life issues with work and other projects. I have not had the opportunity to do much with the EoD Mod. My employer has layed off most of the staff and we're operating with just a few of us and this has kept me really busy with work.

When I get home from work, I have things to do around the household and spend time with my family. When the weekend comes, I am still trying to play catchup with everything that I missed during the week and therefore, can only dedicate a few hours to work on mod related stuff.

Recently, I have gotten some free time so I have caught up on alot of things and hope to put a patch out or mini-release very soon. There are a few new maps and some updates that fix a few things, with the mortar being one of them.

I have also started work on another EoD project that will drastically change how the mod is played. I will be making a post regarding this project very soon.

mxee9l-5.png

FH2-Fightnight

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!

Neue Bilder

• Black Powder Game Maps und Environment
  • Black Powder Game Maps und Environment
  • Sclacht von Krupki Sommer 1944, runde 5- 10
  • Tiger 1944 Nomandie