Beiträge von Twan

Hello

He kept changing his names to try to get other people kicked. One of the names he used I believe was phlps (there was another player named phats that the teamkiller tried to get kicked). It may also be possible that another one of his names was TKMER (or TKMAN), as somebody logged in under that name on Vieux and was spawn teamkilling.

I also just noticed after reviewing my screenshots that one of the names he used was UPS, and another was toldo.

EDIT: I'm almost 100% sure it was on the PZDF tank server, however I could be mistaken. I do know however that it was definately one of the PZDF servers in Darkest Hour as I remember it saying the admin is Platfuss. I hope the names help, thanks!

Hello!

I don't speak any German, so if somebody here speaks English and can help me i'd appreciate it very much :)

On the DH PZDF Tank server today, a player (who changed his name many many times) was tking alot. His steam id is 41031572. I have some screenshots from RO's builtin screenshot capture if anybody would like to see them on xfire as well. He may still be on if we could get an admin there.

Thanks!

FH2-Fightnight

Neue Bilder

• Bolt Action, Platte, Galizien1944, Wehrmacht gegen Russen
  • 11. Freiwilligen Div, IFA3Lite, I44
  • Lokomotive, Model
  • IFA 3 Lite