Beiträge von Hans_Grubber

Yeahhhh riiiggghhht.....
    FIRST; If he was asking my "buddy's" RO-ID he would have said "his RO-ID" but here he said "your RO-ID", so excuse me if I don't understand "HIS" when it's written "YOUR".
    SECOND; I'v said that all I have is his name
    THIRD; I am not asking to UNBAN him, but to BAN him
    FOURTH; you don't need to be rude, clearly you seem to need to lean either how to read English, or how to write english but I am not the one talking crap here.
    FIFTH; It is your server that is, half of the time, filled with TKer and idiots who would make a monkey look smart compared to them, I just wanted to help, if I am bothering you, just say it, I wont come back to your forum and next time I will be TKed I'll just TK back.

Hi there.

I am not asking you to ban me, I am asking you to ban a user whose name is Dardra.
    Why ?
    Because your server and the Red Orchestra community doesn't need this kind of player.
    I am a regular player on your server and I sometime see players who really deserve a ban but this one is the straw that broke the camel's back.

I was playing on DH Juno as a german sniper.
    The enemy was progressing in the town and as a sniper I was trying to reach the church to snipe them.
    After 4 tries and a winning but very hard last try (being injured 3 times, succefully reaching the ladder facing 2 guys at the same time, killing one with my luger and finishing the last one with the butt of my rifle kind of try) I finally reached the top of the church (after 5-10minutes of trying) where my friend Darda was waiting for me.
    I look at him, I see him aiming at my head, shooting and immediatly picking up my sniper rifle.
    After that he said he was sorry that he didn't did it on purpose, but obviously it was.
    I asked why he Tked me on purpose and he answered he wanted the sniper rifle, that was normal and I just have to shut up if I wasn't happy.
    I really hope you could read the logs of the server because I have a hard time describing what happened and I'm not sure you realize how much he deserves his ban.

This kind of behavior really make me feel like quiting the server and never come back.
    But hell, it's not to me to be punished for this, but to him !

I don't know if you will agree with me and I don't know if you can possibly ban him as all I have is his nickname ( Dardra) and the approximate time it happened : at 5:30 in the morning the Saturday 12nd of September.
    I was playing on the server named "[PzDF] Darkest Hour #1 - Europe '44-'45 - PlayerRanking" (ip : 78.143.25.218 )

Thank you for reading me.

FH2-Fightnight

Neue Bilder

• Black Powder Game Maps und Environment
  • Schlacht von Krupki Runde 3
  • MG34 Trupp der Wehrmacht
  • Sclacht von Krupki Sommer 1944, runde 5- 10