Beiträge von Jaeger_DK

Many thanks Panzermeyer!

I ofcourse understand why mistakes like these are made. It's hard to always ban the right people when the true TK'ers use all kinds of methods to cheat their way out of their crimes.

Thanks again for the uban, looking forward to many more great hours of gameplay on your servers :)

Best regards;
    Jaeger_DK.

Hi guys,

I got banned from your Darkest Hour server on 11th July at 23:12 on the map Dh-Vieux for ACCIDENTLY knocking out one of our own KingTiger's from the back at long range in a PzIV. I geniunely thought they were yanks as I was looking through the scope, and I fired two shots at the rear of the tank knocking it out and sadly killing two of my teammates. I said I was sorry and explained why it happened (I thought it was a US tank) but 20 seconds later I recieve a permanent ban from the server: Platfuss@Panzerdivision-Frundsberg.de

It was the only TK I made, and I got banned for it 20 seconds after it happened, and that is despite apologizing.

Now I am everybit as much against all those lowlife TK'ers out there who just log in to ruin the game for everyone else as you are, but banning a person for accidently TK'ing ONE tank after having played on the server for a consecutive 1 hour & 20 minutes is very rough.

Can you please make it so I can play on the server again, it's one of the few good european ones and I really enjoy playing on it.

My steam ID name is Spitzer_DK

Please unban me as quick as possible :) I already sent a few emails to Plattfuss.

Many thanks in advance;
    Jaeger_DK

FH2-Fightnight

Neue Bilder

• ARMA 3 IFA 3 Lite
  • ISU 122 und 152
  • Schlacht von Krupki Runde 3
  • Black Powder Game Maps und Environment