Beiträge von neilbradydom

sorry for taking so long to respond, but for some reason all of a sudden the server list was not appearing in RO or DH. So, it took me a day or too looking through Tripwire Interactives forum to fix that. Anyway, I went into Red Orchestra and typed 'listplayers' and my code is '18548418'. Thanks for your patience.

Hello there, erm the player name i used on your server and on darkest hour and all the other servers is 'MEGADETH'. I dont know how to get the ro id, i think its 'listplayers'. but yes, thats the name I usually played with. Thanks

Hello, I was just trying to join your darkest hour server the other day and i wasnt able to join, I am from Ireland and I was in england for the past 4 months, and before i went I used to be playing on your servers all the time, i dont know what happened but i know my steam account was messed up when i came back and i think it was my little brother who may have caused a disturbance in your server for darkest hour, I would appreciate if you could unban me, i have strict security on my computer and it would not happen again. Thank you.

Steam id: 0:0:9274209
    Ip Address: 79.171.75.230

FH2-Fightnight

Neue Bilder

• Pantherzug
  • Panzerjäger Elefant
  • Map Sonorah Desert
  • Sclacht von Krupki Sommer 1944, runde 5- 10