Beiträge von MyLittlePwny

Hi I logged on this morning to find I was permanently banned from the PzdF RO servers.

Now I know it's not really an excuse and it's my own fault but what happened was I had a family gathering so I allowed my cousin to log onto my account as he likes WW2 games but doesn't have his own computer (he's an xboxer) so I trusted him with playing under my name while I was downstairs catching up with family, when he had finished he said he'd been kicked for team killing, which I assumed was just the accidental type auto kick but apparantly not as that does not usually come with a permanent ban.

So I apologise for anything done under my name but if you can check game logs (is it possible?) you will see that this is an isolated incident and not something I usually do.

I'd hate to be banned from your servers as they're the best Darkest Hour mod servers around and I enjoy playing on them so I hope you can reconsider the ban and give my name a second chance.

Sorry for the long winded post but I thought I should clarify the circumstances surrounding the incident which lead to the banning and if you can tell me what happened with regards to causing the ban it would be great so I can kick my cousins arse for tarnishing my game name.

Thanks

MLP

FH2-Fightnight

Neue Bilder

• Bolt Action Einsteiger Wehrmacht und Russen
  • GW34 im Einsatz
  • ISU 122 und 152
  • Krupki Ostfront 1944